- Amino Acids
- British Dragon Steroids
- Deca 200
- Deca 300
- Deca Durabolin
- Human Growth Hormone
- Nandrolone Decanoate
- Oral Winstrol
- Primobolan Depot
- Tamoxifen Citrate
- Winstrol Depot
A testosterone Injection is by far the most common type of injection for any anabolic steroid user. Further, for the individual who partakes in hormone replacement therapy who as part of his therapy is administered testosterone, although this administration can come in many forms by way of a testosterone injection is again the most common form of practice.
Testosterone injections are the most important steroidal injections for most performance enhancing athletes, as this is the most common and most important steroid that will be used. Simple testosterone injections can rapidly and effectively transform a physique, enhance athletic performance and greatly improve your overall quality of life and thats not just for performance enhancers. Basic testosterone injections are also very common among Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) patients, as testosterone is commonly prescribed. In either case, for performance or HRT purposes testosterone injections are the same in-terms of the steroidal hormone used, where we inject it and how it performs within the body.
Testosterone Injection Sites:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT): for the HRT patient a testosterone injection will normally be administered in the glutes or deltoid muscles.
- Performance Enhancing: for the performance enhancer a testosterone injection can be administered in just about any muscle on the body, in-fact, for the heavy users many injections sites will be needed in order to avoid a buildup of scar tissue. The Following muscle are all suitable for a testosterone injection:
Testosterone Injection Protocol:
1. Using a new/fresh needle and syringe draw air into the syringe identical to the amount of testosterone you plan to inject.
2. Place the needle in the vile or amp and press the air you have drawn into the syringe into the vile or amp.
3. Draw out the desired amount of testosterone a. If you are using a larger needle to draw the testosterone out as is common practice, remove the needle and replace with a smaller and fresh needle. If not proceed to step 4
4. Cap the needle with its cover and do not allow the needle to come into contact with anything other than its protective cover.
5. Choose a spot to administer your testosterone injection, clean the area thoroughly and then sanitize the area with alcohol.
6. Remove the protective cap from the needle; again do not let the needle come into contact with anything other than the point of injection.
7. Make sure there is no air or air bubbles in the syringe. Once you are clear proceed to step
8 and prepare to inject.
8. In a direct manner plunge the needle into the desired area. Do not stab yourself but make the movement swift and be certain you go in straight without any bend or angle.
9. With a steady hand administer the testosterone injection at a steady pace. Do not force the testosterone in but let it flow smoothly and naturally.
10. Remove the needle from the injected area and immediately apply pressure to the injected area with a fresh cotton ball.
11. Once you are certain no blood or liquid is leaking out of the injected site massage the area thoroughly to disperse the testosterone.
12. Throw the needle, syringe and cotton ball away and never use those particular items again. For your next testosterone injection you will always use new and fresh needles, syringes and cotton balls.
The HRT Patient
If youre in need of HRT, in most cases it will be for the treatment of low testosterone or Andropause; Andropause largely including a low testosterone condition. In either case, as natural testosterone levels are in decline testosterone injections make the most sense. Of course there are other options; there are testosterone gels and patches, subcutaneous implant pellets and even indirect therapy measures through SERMs and AIs but testosterone injections remain the most effective. Simple and easy to perform testosterone injections gives us the hormone we need in direct and instantaneous fashion; look at it like this, if youre dehydrated you need to drink water, you could eat a bunch of fruit and receive its water but drinking a glass from the tap or bottle is your best bet.
The Performance Enhancer
When we supplement with anabolic steroids our natural testosterone production is suppressed; regardless of our genetics or how superior we may be this is an inescapable effect. For this reason testosterone injections are advised when we supplement with anabolic steroids, as the hormone is essential to our overall and general state of health. Of course as testosterone is the most well-tolerated anabolic steroid of all and as one of the most effective it just makes sense to use it. If you are supplementing with several anabolic steroids testosterone should be in play but even if youre only going to choose one and this is not uncommon, testosterone injections are the way to go.
Forms & Types
Before you begin your therapy for whatever reason you will find there are several testosterones from which to choose. Each one is defined by the ester attached and sometimes a combination of esters and in one case the lack thereof. In any case, regardless of the form chosen the active testosterone hormone is the same, it does not hold special abilities in one form that are lacking in another. Common forms of testosterone injections include:
- Testosterone-Cypionate (Large Ester)
- Testosterone-Enanthate (Large Ester)
- Testosterone-Propionate (Small Ester)
- Testosterone-Suspension (No Ester)
- Sustanon-250 (Large & Short Ester Mixture)
- Omnadren (Large & Short Ester Mixture)
While all are the same in-terms of the hormone provided each is defined by the ester; small ester results in faster initial activity and shorter active duration, while a large ester results in the opposite. In the case of no ester, activity is virtually instant and as there is no traditional half-life activity is very short lived.
Whichever form you choose the procedure of the testosterone injections will be the same. You will need to time your injections based on the form used in-terms of frequency of the injections but beyond that there is no difference. In any case you will find testosterone injections to be best applied to the glutes or lateral deltoid heads (side of the shoulder or side delt.) Simply draw the solution into a syringe, plunge into the desired area, aspirate slightly to ensure no blood enters the syringe and then inject. If blood draws in simply take the needle out, move it to a new location and begin the process again. Youll find the process to be painless; yes, you are using a needle but its not a nail and the most pain you should feel will be no more than a slight prick or pinch.
- Buy Anabolic Steroids Online
- Buy Anadrol
- Buy Anavar
- Buy Cheap Steroids
- Buy Clenbuterol
- Buy Clomid
- Buy Cypionate
- Buy Deca Durabolin
- Buy Dianabol / Dbol
- Buy Enanthate
- Buy Equipiose
- Buy Halotestin
- Buy HCG
- Buy Human Growth Hormone
- Buy Illegal Steroids
- Buy Injectable Steroids
- Buy Insulin
- Buy Nolvadex
- Buy Omnadren
- Buy Propionate
- Buy Steroids Online
- Buy Sustanon 250
- Buy Testosterone
- Buy Testosterone Cypionate
- Buy Testosterone Enanthate
- Buy Testosterone Propionate
- Buy Tren
- Buy Trenbolone
- Buy Winstrol